Newport/ Corona Del Mar Beach Packages
Newport Beach has some wide open beaches surrounded by million dollar homes and beach cottages and piers.
Corona Del Mar has awe inspiring rocky coves with waves crashing against the rocky coast.
We Love Little Corona Del Mar beach!
No Setups are allowed on these beaches but who would want to spoil the amazing backdrop!
Sean1: “We met with Alan, and he answered all of our questions and made us feel comfortable. After meeting with him, we knew he would be perfect for our ceremony. The ceremony was at the beach in Newport, and Alan helped us with all of the information needed to get a permit to have it on the beach. At the day of the wedding, he showed up early to go over things one last time. Helped with pinning the flowers on the grooms men, and got us all in the right positions. He made the ceremony fun with a little bit of humor (which we asked for ahead of time, we did not want a boring ceremony) He also made it romantic, which we wanted as well. We could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony, and we would like to thank Great Officiants and Alan for making it perfect.”
source: WEDDING WIRE
Newport and Corona Del Mar DO NOT allow set up on the beach.
So It is all just walk on. So let walk on together.
includes: Officiant Referral with Great Package Ceremony: $395
Add these to upgrade your package:
- Add 1 Hour Photo package click here for more info $350
- Add 1 Hour Video package click here for more info $350
- Check out our archway packages click here
- Check out our floral packages, starting at $50 click here
- Check Out our Lei packages click here
- Check out our extras page for other enhancements, click here
- Need a Marriage Licence? Starting at $155, click here