Diana and Dan: “We were having a destination wedding in Huntington Beach, CA and I stumbled upon SOCAL Beach Weddings during a Google search....I couldn't be happier that I found this very professional and responsive company!! Trying to coordinate a wedding from 2000 miles away can be a daunting task and despite the amount of due diligence - you really don't know what you are going to get until the wedding.... SOCAL Beach Weddings provided the set up/flowers for the ceremony on the beach (which all turned out beautiful!!) and SOCAL Beach Weddings did a great job working all of the things we discussed into our very personalized ceremony. I couldn't have asked for anything more - thank you again!!”
source: WEDDING WIRE
Huntington Beach is known as Surf City USA.
With a beautiful pier and wide open beaches it is a perfect place to exchange vows.
You can do a walk on wedding anytime of year.
For permits and set up they ONLY allow it After September 15th and Before June 15th.
Huntington Beach is run by 3 different agencies; City, County and State.
We know how to cut through the red tape and get you to the right place.
Near Tower 9, our most popular spot
Just the 2 of you and up to 25 Guests. Walk On
includes: Officiant Referral with Great Package Ceremony: $395
Required Permits & Insurance:
up to 40 guests $2225
41-75 guests $2425
76-100 guests $2525
100-150 guests $2625
- Add 1 Hour Photo package click here for more info $350
- Add 1 Hour Video package click here for more info $350
- Check out our archway packages click here
- Check out our floral packages, starting at $50 click here
- Check Out our Lei packages click here
- Check out our extras page for other enhancements, click here
- Need a Marriage Licence? Starting at $155, click here