San Pedro / Palos Verdes
San Pedro has some wonderful places to get married.
There are several locations we use depending on guest count.
There are waterfront locations, parks and overlooks.
An beach elopement for the 2 of you or up to 25 of your friends and family can walk on oto a few locations
We can also do full set up (for up to 200 Guests).
Call us and we can walk you through the process.
mzcali52: “My husband and I were married on the cliffs overlooking the ocean in Palos Verdes, Ca at sunrise. Alan Katz was our Officiant and he did a wonderful job!! He drove out to Palos Verdes and stood on the edge of the cliff overlooking the ocean with us. He performed the ceremony exactly as we requested. He didn't even complain about the fact that it was so early in the morning and rather "chilly" standing out there! I am from Hawaii so we included the Lei Ceremony as well as the Sand Ceremony and a Blessing at the end. It was a fairly lengthy ceremony and Alan performed it with warmth and sincerity. I can say with all honesty that I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding.”
source: THE KNOT
Just the 2 of you and up to 25 Guests. Walk On
includes: Officiant Referral with Great Package Ceremony: $395
Point Fermin: up to 200 guests
Korean Frienship Bell and Averill Park Gazebo: up to 150 guests
Required Permits & Insurance:
up to 40 guests $2025
41-75 guests $2275
76-100 guests $2375
101-150 guests $2475
151-200 guests $2575
- Add 1 Hour Photo package click here for more info $350
- Add 1 Hour Video package click here for more info $350
- Check out our archway packages click here
- Check out our floral packages, starting at $50 click here
- Check Out our Lei packages click here
- Check out our extras page for other enhancements, click here
- Need a Marriage Licence? Starting at $155, click here